Items you will need
- Raw Apple Cider Vinegar
- Baking Soda
- Warm water
- A Basin for your feet
- Fill the Basin with enough Apple Cider Vinegar to submerge your nails.
- Let your feet soak for 20 minutes
- Remove your feet and wipe completely dry
- Now fill the basin with warm water, again enough to cover your nails
- Soak your feet for 15 to 20 minutes
- Add 1/2 cup of baking soda to the water
- Let your feet soak for another 15 to 20 minutes
- Wipe your feet dry.
- Repeat as many times as you require.