(HealthAndLovePage) Having a cough is not a very serious condition, but it can surely affect our everyday functioning. Imagine a situation in which you are in a classroom or at your workplace with your colleagues, everything is quiet and you are coughing from time to time.
The cough usually heals itself after some period of time, but there are many natural ways to accelerate the healing process and make the cough go away almost instantly. We are sure that some of these 25 bronchospasm natural cures will work for you.
Bronchospasm Natural Cures To Get Rid of Chronic Cough
1. BoswelliaThe fragrant resin from boswellia trees is used in many pharmaceutical products. All you need to do is to take 3mg of boswellia three times a day in order to reduce the chances of asthma attacks and to boost your lung function.
2. Omega (3 and 6) fatty acids.If you want to reduce the level of arachidonic acid in the system you need to increase the level of omega fatty acids in it. The best way to do that is to use plan and marine oils in your diet.
3. Losing weightReaching the perfect weight will surely eliminate most of the symptoms associated with acute cough. Of course, weight loss will improve the work of many other systems in your body.
4. Breathing techniquesAs you are probably aware there are different breathing techniques that can improve your health. Buteyko breathing technique is one of the most efficient ones when it comes to acute bronchospasm. This shallow breathing helps people to increase the carbon dioxide intake and clear the airways.
5. AcupunctureAcupuncture is a healing technique used for centuries in China. It can be very helpful in cases of asthma, emphysema and bronchitis.
6. TurmericIn order to use this remedy you will need a quick preparation. Take some turmeric and grind it in order to get fine powder. Create a mixture of two tablespoons of honey and one tablespoon of turmeric. Use this mixture once a day and asthma symptoms will be removed.
7. Asthma dietYou can also reduce the intake of sugar and dairy products in order to eliminate and ease some of the symptoms related to bronchospasm.
Read more: http://www.healthandlovepage.com/bronchospasm-natural-cures-for-chronic-cough/#ixzz3YXK9sBwc
Follow us: @HealthAndLovePa on Twitter | HealthAndLovePage on Facebook